Why i chose to join Gamma Phi Beta.
Let me begin by saying, while entering St. John's University, I had always told my self "sorority life was not me. Coming from Florida, I did not know anyone, then came across this girl, who was like you need to come to rush. So i decided to go with her, just to see what it was all about. The second i met Gamma Phi Beta, I knew that this was where i fit in. During the next six weeks of I experienced the new membership process, which I had learned all about what being a G Phi was all about. I now not only have 30 new sisters in my life, but a family here at St. John's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been thinking about joining a sorority, but I've been skeptical for the longest. In some ways I see it as a nice way to branch out and meet new people and network, but the road to get there is what bothers me sometimes. I guess it may be the stories I hear from some people about rush week. But knowing who you are (group buddy), I guess it's not that bad joining. Your experience that you described seems to be very interesting.
Post a Comment