What does friendship mean to you?
From my point of view from coming from so far away, from home its hard to all of a sudden just make new best friends after you have had the same friends for almost 16 years of your life.Those are the people who have been there for your through your roughest times, and have even become part of your family. During my first week of school at St. John's, I thought I had my new best friends all picked out, well a week later I was all wrong. I wanted to go home and be with my real friends. I felt like I wasn't giving people a chance. That's how I made my desiscion to join a sorority. I have now found people who I relate to. I miss home, and but I love my new HOME. I look forward to going home and spending time with my friends, and making memories no one could ever replace. But now I have new friends that I have the rest of my life to make memories with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment