Monday, February 19, 2007

Dorm Life.

My own Personal experience with dorming, is that I do like it, and it really hasn't bothered me that much. Yes, I have had some bad experiences, like a broken radiator, a flood, and even cold water in my shower. Coming from so far away, and this being my first time living on my own, it makes it easy. Not having to worry about electric bills, and things such as that. I think that it has helped me meet many new people. I did not know anyone when I arrived at St. Johns, and everytime I walk out of my room, there are always people everywhere I go. The rules are regulations could be a little less strict, but in most cases they dont seem to bother me. I feel very safe, especially being in a new place, which I am not familiar with I feel comfortable sleeping at night, knowing that public saftey is available 24/7. So far the people I have spoke to, mainly said the same things about what they would change and what they like. Many of them said they would live on campus, its just "easy".

No comments: