Monday, February 19, 2007

Dorm Rough Draft

Gina Clementi
Eng 1000C
Dorm Life
Research Paper Rough Draft
Prof. Marsh

Research Topic: Dorm Life

Research Questions: Advantages?
Disadvantages?
Do you like it?
Research Activities: 1.Conduct a survey asking students on and off campus their own personal experiences.
2. Search online dorm life.
3. Gathered information in my commonplace book.
4. Interviews.
Research Goals: I want the reader to either be able to relate to the topic. Most of us live on or off campus. This research paper might even help someone who is confused about their decision with living on campus. In the time I have I will conduct several interviews, to not limit the responses of different people, and their different opinions, and come up with an overall attitude. In the college aspect dorming is a major topic, when it comes to going to school. I think even if an administrator from Residence Life read it they would also learn a lot from it, a sense of what the students are feeling, and maybe think about changing some things, to compromise to make the students happy, or satisfied.

No comments: