#1 anonymous student-non dormer
1. Whitestone Queens.
2. No.
3. Privacy, home cook meals, have my mom.-Living at home.
4. Have to drive to school,experience of living on your own.
5. Nothing. Do not live on campus.
6. No.I like living at home.
#2 anonymous student-non dormer
1. Bellerose Queens.
2. No I do not dorm.
3. The advantages are meeting new people, easy access to the campus, opportunity for activities outside the classroom.
4. I guess the disadvantages would be lack of privacy, roommate challenges, lack of quiet.
5. I don't know what I would change because I am not in the situation.
6. No I do not plan on living on campus next semester.
#3 anonymous student-non dormer
1.Bayside New York.
2.No.
3.Wouldn't have to drive every morning. Easy access to school.Indpendence.
4.Having to deal with people. Compatibility.
5.Nothing. Do not live at school.
6.No.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment