Saturday, March 31, 2007

Christopher the Penguin*, and Fluffy*

Have you ever had a childhood animal that you were attached to, and still are???? In my case I have two very close animals that till this day I cannot sleep with out.Its a feeling of safety, and being home. It keeps me feeling like nothing could ever go wrong. When my bad days come I just lay in bed and snuggle. These animals are a special gift that were given to me by my great grandmother when i was born. One of them is a Penguin, and the other is a dog. I belive many of us still hold on to special things from when we were little because of the fact it gives us a feeling of back then, and something that meant so much to us and its a 'comfortable" thing and feeling.Many things which we did when we were younger come back and affect us some how later in life. Everyone has something that they do and have. Many of us had blankies and animals, many of which people now bring away with them to school or even when they move out. In my case being so far away from home it is my feeling of home and my family.=)

No comments: