Saturday, March 17, 2007
What Should I Do FiRST!
After we read John's discussion board comment, it made me think. He makes a good point. I am one of those students who feels like I am running into a million directions at once. I am one who is used to structure and focusing on one main thing,not 5 different things at once. I have felt this way for a while. Sometimes I feel like i can't put my best effort into one thing, because I get frustrated when I think about everything else I have to do. Prof. Marsh don't get me wrong I think your doing a great job!! I really enjoy this class, but I do get very frustrated. I try to visit the writing center as often as possible for help. I'm very used to knowing exactly how the prof. grades and how to pretty much keep track of my progress. Sometimes I feel like I never know how I'm doing in this class, and never know my progress. I'm not writing this to complain. You asked us to write how we felt!!Like your quote said you gave us about CHANGE. If you don't like something try to change it. If you can't change it don't complain.=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gina,
Unless an act is the outcome of an inner necessity it is not creative. If it is not creative it cannot educate. In the degree that we express ourselves creatively, in that degree we live. In the degree that an individual does not reveal oneself in one's daily life, in that measure one exists as a material thing and in no way fulfills one's destiny as a self-conscious being, self-determining, self-directing and self-revealing.
Post a Comment