Family means so much to me! Once my whole family and I went on a cruise to Bermuda, I had so much fun and it so amazing to be able to spend so much time with my whole family. I loved relaxing in the sun and not having to worry about anything. The food on the cruise was so good; they had every type of food you could imagine. Pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, lobsters, it was amazing! Every night we had a big family dinner, it was so enjoyable. After three days of cruising in the ocean we finally got to Bermuda. Bermuda was gorgeous, my cousins and I spent the whole day on the beach. First we went snorkeling, and I was able to show my cousin Laura all different types of fish. She was only eleven at the time and I was fifteen. She looked up to me a lot and I had such a great time taking her under my wing. After we lounged at the beach for a while we went shopping, my mom and my aunts took all the girls to go shopping down the Bermuda strip.
No comments:
Post a Comment