My father promised me that he would get me a car for my 17th birthday. One day after school we went to the car dealership and spent 4 hours choosing a car and bargaining for a price. After finally agreeing on a model and price, I left the dealership knowing I had a car waiting for me on the day of 17th birthday. The next day I woke up it was beautiful out and I passed my drivers license, my parents congratulated me and broke to me the news that the paper work did not go threw and we were unable to get a lease on the car. To my surprise when I pulled up to my house I had a brand new white car waiting for me on my driveway with balloons everywhere. I was so surprised I started jumping up and down with joy, I have never felt so good before in my life, I was so thankful and appreciative of my parents, I will never forget that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment