Last night I had a dream. It was a warm summer night, as I lay in bed I hearing the waves crashing up against the sand; all of a sudden I heard the loud screeching noise of a woman. I jumped out of bed to her rescue. As I rushed against time trying to get dressed, I could still hear the woman yelling. All of a sudden I was awakened by my cell phone ringing… is it me or sometimes do you think are dreams are telling us things. Maybe we learn things from them or maybe one day in time they will come alive??? I always have dreams where I am being attacked of some sort and I can’t scream. I have fears that one day when I am being kidnapped I wont be able to scream and no one will be able to hear me and rescue me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment