Wednesday, April 18, 2007
I Can't Believe it's over Already ! :(
I’m so sad. I can’t believe my freshmen year in college is coming to an end! I had such a great time, made so many new friends, and got to experience life in New York City . It is going to be so hard to say goodbye to all my friends, and especially this one boy, he means so much to me. It sucks that I am going to be so far away from everyone, but hopefully I can come back and visit. Although I’m so sad that my first year of college is over, I’m also excited that summer is on the way. This summer I’m going to work at a summer camp with young children, I love working with kids, it’s so fun and rewarding I cant wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment