Today was such a hectic day, I had so much to do. My mom seriously called me a million times asking me to do stuff for her on top of everything I had to do for myself, but somehow I managed to get it all done. I guess you can say I’m a trooper. I met this random guy at this store I went to, he was older and looked sad. He asked me if I was shopping for my boyfriend, which I wasn’t, but I thought he wanted to hear I was so I said “yes.” I guess I was right because he started telling me about this time he had to find a gift for his wife, that passed away a couple years ago. It was so sad, but he started helping me and I think it made his day. After I bought a shirt for my boyfriend, which I didn’t even need to buy, he had the biggest smile on his face. I was happy to know that I made his day, and continued on my way a little more cheerful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment