Wednesday, April 18, 2007

If I had a million dollars.......

If I had a million dollars, I think that I wouldn’t spend as much on me as people normally think. I definitely know that I would pay off my parents and my grandparent’s houses. They have done so much for me and would love to be able to take that off their shoulders. I would definitely buy everybody new cars, no one in my family really has a nice or even new car, so I know that everybody would appreciate a new one. I also think that I would donate some money to a charity. I would probably donate to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, because I feel so sorry that they have so little and I have so much. I don’t know what else I would spend the money on, but those are definite things that my money would go towards.

No comments: