Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sisterhood

I went to Cold Stone today with a couple of my sisters. We used to do that everyday when we first met, but we’ve been slacking lately. Anyways, on our way there I think I must have tripped like five times of course making them laugh hysterically everytime. When we got there we all ordered our ice cream, and for the first time were able to actually sit down and talk about our day. It was so relieving to finally express all the feelings and things that were going on that we hadn’t had time to talk about. We had the best time and laughed so hard and so loud everybody there was looking at us. It really gave us a reminder of why we were so close to begin with and made us even closer, if that is possible. My day was complete after that.

No comments: