So I got to thinking about an audition that I had gone on a couple weeks ago. I never heard back from them, I guess that means I didn’t get it. That’s okay, I didn’t think I would. I wasn’t really what they were looking for, at least I don’t think. Anyways, it was still a good experience. Before the audition I was so nervous, during it I could barely breathe, and after was nothing but relief. You learn a lot from auditions, the basic ups and downs of life. I love the anticipation of getting there and seeing all the other girls that are auditions for the same part and seeing how alike or different I am with them. I’m not really as serious as a lot of other girls, so sometimes I find it really funny to watch them. They sit there memorizing every line perfect. I don’t think that’s very smart, it’s not as natural when you do it that way. I guess I just like to know the words and then express it my way. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me. That’s how I do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment